Immerse yourself in the creative experience by booking a jewellery making workshop with Ange Jeffery. Offering a fun, practical and meaningful experience, Ange's workshops can be tailored for family groups, organisations, staff team building experiences and more.
Want to learn to work with metal? No problem! Is weaving more your thing? Ange has you!
• Learn basic jewellery making techniques to create your own unique piece/s.
• All workshops with Ange are created after discussing your desires and needs.
• Workshops can be tailored to involve children as young as 7 years old.
• One-on-one training welcome, or Ange can cater for groups of up to 10 participants.
• All workshops are conducted in a Culturally safe and respectful manner.
• Workshops can be held in person, or Ange can send you a resource pack and jump online to complete the workshop remotely.
Recycled / Reclaimed Resources
Old / broken jewellery parts & pieces
Need some inspiration? View Ange's past workshops to kickstart your thinking about what is possible.
Koorie Heritage Trust
Ange was engaged to run online jewellery making workshops with young people as part of the Koorie Heritage Trust's online kids club. Participants were both Indigenous & non-Indigenous & worked with fibres and feathers to create beautiful pieces of jewellery that they wore with pride.
"Kids are deadly. They don't have shame, they don't worry about what other people think, they just make what they want!"